Booking in and payments systems.
We accept bookings by the following methods.
- Telephone calls
- Website enquiries
Which ever way the booking is taken we obtain the following information:-
- Dates required for the booking.
- Type of room (double, twin, single, treble, sea-view standard, en-suite etc).
- We then confirm the price per night and total for the complete stay.
- We take the clients name and full address including the postcode.
- We also take contact phone numbers, landline and mobile.
- We request an e-mail address.
- We request an approximate time of arrival.
- We take all card details as follows:-
- 16 digit number
- Start date
- Expiry date
- Exact way name is written on card
- Address the card is registered to if different from the address already given.
- Then the three digit security code on the rear.
- We then explain to the customer that we will not take any money from their card unless they do not turn up, or do not let us know they are not coming 48 hours before.
- In both instances we will then take one nights stay from the card.
- We also accept payment direct into our bank account.
- We reserve the right to take a pre-authorisation of the complete stay on the card before arrival.
- We do not charge a fee for the use of the majority of debit/credit cards.
- Payment is required during the stay or before departure on the final day.
- We will accept cheques if received by us 14 days before arrival.
- We will accept cash payments but we must have card details to confirm the booking and the cash must be paid in full on arrival.
The Grafton Guest House is a totally NON-SMOKING establishment throughout.
Should we believe that smoking has taken place in the room we will charge a £100 fee.
Lost keys will be charged for.